Sunday, February 17, 2008

VENUE Plug-In Action

I've always been an AUX-fed EFX kind of guy. Maybe its due to the fact that I learned on an analogue system that was wired a certain way and never changed; but recently with the VENUE I've been trying to free up some of our AUXs. The VENUE offers up to 16 FX returns and so I would have enough room to work with. Something I didn't know is that you can route the input off of one of the 4 available inserts on the VENUE, and then patch the output to the FX returns. All digitally of course. Yet another cool feature that makes the VENUE system worth every penny! If you already were aware of this awesome feature.....good for you hot-shot! Anyways, if you have any other creative ways to setup your FX plugins please leave a comment and et me know.

No comments: